Monday, August 3, 2009

Cow Nose is back!

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your patience between posts. Here at Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat's MMO Adventures things have been really busy. I've been working hard in the RL side of life, and to be honest I just needed to take a bit of a break from blogging.

But, I feel the creative spirit again, (and I'm playing a freakin' awesome game which must be documented) so lets get to the blogging! Remember, as usual, just click on the screenshots to make them bigger. My pictures are always available in a much larger size.



So, what would be the first things you see when you go to DarkFall? Well, goblins and newbie getting ganked of course, but for me, it is our city!

I say our, because I have joined a great clan by the name of FOUR TWENTY. Yes I know it's a silly (but awesome) name, and hey, it's a PvP MMO! I was lucky enough to meet up with these guys through a friend of mine, they have their own city and are very good at PvP.

The picture above is a shot of one of the walkways to our clan walls. Our city is an elf city so it is very nature themed.



Here you can see just how defensible our city is. It was not luck getting this city believe me! My clan knew what they were doing when they picked this city, and it is awesome. Definitely the best city in DarkFall I've seen yet, and VERY defensible.

Well, that's it for now. I thank you so much for returning to read Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat's MMO Adventures and I can promise you many exciting DarkFall blog posts in the future. It's a very unique game and just the type of game for this blog! I just can't wait to see what kind of experiences and stories come from this one. :)

No comments: