Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How long would it take me to train all the skills in the game?

Two blogs in a month!  I'm on a role!  Seriously, I think I will start updating again and sharing with you my adventures in the wonderful universe of EVE online.  I am not really the most exciting player, just a simple trader, but there are always things worth blogging about!  (Especially if you are interested in my trading exploits)

Anyways, onto the content!  I payed 7m ISK to Jita Poet for this nice little poem:

Welcome to my awesome blog of cats and MMOs,
Feel free to look around, the name's Cow Nose.
I go here to post all my adventures in EVE,
As well as any other games you'd like to see!
-Jita Poet

Great poem Jita Poe, well worth the ISK.


So, I was curious, how long would it take me to train every skill in EVE Online?  (Note:  this is for my character to train all the skills I'm missing, not a new character)  The answer: 19.8 years!  It would take 1368 skills, 7,132 days 5 hours and 23 minutes, and a whopping 23 billion worth of skillbooks.

Of course by the time 19.8 years passes I have a feeling there would be a few new skills by then.  It's going to take me a long time to win this game!

3 comments:

Chris said...

But does that include +5 implants and remaps?

Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

It does include +5 implants, no remap however. I checked but EVEMon only lets you calculate the optimal attribute setup for the first year of a training plan.

Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

Oh, and thanks for commenting! :)