Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Forest Adventure in Grimmwold

It started with a walk in the forest. That was my first mistake.

Especially since the forest is so dark thick! What was I thinking?


OK, but it does thin out in some parts. Hmm.. I am hungry, I wonder if there are any tasty squirrels around?



Maybe there are some squirrels this way.


Nope! Definitely not squirrels! Run away, run away!


Just... not in this direction.
"The sorrow of the Hills that cry the name of Dana rocks you to your knees"



So, forget this, I'm heading back home where its nice and warm and safe.


Almost there...


Ahh, and I am home! All the milk you could drink, all the meat you could eat, this place is paradise.


Of course, after laying around eating for a few hours I feel the urge to hunt and kill. But if I'm gunna go into that forest again, then I'll need to practice my skills. Have at thee training dummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. Fun stuff. You're making me nostalgic for moon gates and all things Lord British.