Monday, September 21, 2009

Aion is here!

It's here! It's finally here! As a player of both Lineage 1 and Lineage 2 I can say I am a huge fan of the team behind Aion. (perhaps I'm not such a big fan of NCSoft, but maybe they will do better with Aion, they seem to be doing OK so far)

And so here it begins. :) I start my journey on the Luminel server. Elyos side of course! I always liked the Elyos from the first time I saw them. Funny enough, I thought Elyos would be the most popular side. I guess I just wasn't thinking straight, because the Asmodians outnumber the Elyos by far. Which is fine to me, I don't mind being the underdog one bit!


The forests of Elyera are beautiful and mysterious.. filled with the power of Aion mixed with the light of a nearby star! A wise elder treant waits to help you on your journey.


Here I await, the battle within! (Hehe this game is so pretty)


A new shield I got... nothing too special. Hey I am only level 7!


And not to spoil anything, but I just wanted to share this glimps of the Abyss.


I know you might have seen this in other places but I love the little leaf-holding animation. And the rain sure is nice and refreshing.


Plenty of little runts to kill...


Mushroooooom! Oh yeah.. this is a great shot. And I shall leave you with this parting image while I go back for more Aion! :D

1 comment:

Middea said...

Ohhh you're on Lumiel too :)

Mine enemy!