Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Continuing the Dark Fall adventure

As I mentioned yesterday, in DarkFall I have been journeying further south into the Alfar lands. I no longer had a base of operations in the elf lands and so I need to find a refuge in my homeland.

(some time later)

Well I'm here! I made it! I don't have any pictures of the journey down here, as it was fairly uneventful (other then being killed twice... but things happen so fast it's hard to document) but here I am in Sorgom, the Alfar city!

Sorgum will be my new place of resource and refuge, a starting point for my adventures over the next month or so. I still plan to re-join 420 before too long, but this will be a great place to train myself.


Ahhh the bank... always a crowd gathered in a place like this!


I couldn't help but chuckle at this "girl's" name...

Tomorrow... some action shots!

No comments: