Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Return To Darkfall, and To Blogging!

I've been absent from blogging for a little while now, but I'm ready to get back into things! Perhaps it was the MMO's I was playing at the time, or perhaps it was real-life. Either way, every blogger deserves a break every now and then.

And yet, I don't exactly look at it like that. Blogging is something I truly enjoy doing. That is why this blog will not "blog-fade" because I will blog no matter what! I like this stuff, and I have missed doing it. So with my return to DarkFall I return to this blog and hopefully I can share some great adventures. :)


With my return I must escape my current location and return to a place of refuge. You see, I left DarkFall in a clan called 420. So when I returned to the world I was in 420's city and no longer a member of the clan. (Like other PvP MMOs, DarkFall limits the amount of people in a clan and in a city, so I was kicked out to make room for active players, I plan to re-join 420 eventually)

420 IS a PvP clan, so their city is really not a safe place to be. So I set off for my homelands, the Alfar lands, where I know I have a place of refuge!

The above screenshot is the first Alfar city I came across. After leaving the green lands of the elves, the Mahirim, this city was the first beacon of hope I came across.


The desert is full of strange, and dangerous, plants!


Darkfall has two moons, a blue one...


And a red one!


I'm going to rest here tonight, and try to get deeper into the Alfar lands to the south tomorrow. Wish me luck!



(edit: this was supposed to go up yesterday, oh well, you can read this one first and the previous post 2nd if you wish to stay in order, no big deal)

No comments: