Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Frostfell Norrath!

Happy Frostfell Norrath! With the start of the week all adventurers in Norrath have started to receive Frostfell greeting cards. All the major cities in Norrath have been redecorated with Frostfell stuff! The best part of Frostfell is a whole new area to go to... I'm not sure what the place is called but it is a winter wonderland.
You gain acess to the whole place from a magic closet! What will they think of next?
I actually laughed out loud when I realized what had happened to this half-elf...
Yes those are rainbows. Yes they are how you get around... yes...
Hey look it's Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer!
This is a quest Mr. Scrooge gives you, to go and face his 3 ghosts in his place. It is actually quite fun. You can see me in ghost form floating, and I am actually in control of Mr. Scrooge there.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this frostfell stuff. Maybe its because I see so many Christmas commercials each day, I'm just kind of burnt out on Christmas this year. I just want to spend some time with my family and exchange some gifts. I don't even really feel like doing all of these Frostfell quests and stuff.

No comments: