Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kitty On a Boat and The World Smallest Iron Node



I recently got the chance to try out sailing in Darkfall. I think almost everyone's first ship is a raft, and in my case this was no exception. Rafts are the first craft you can.. craft.. and they are also the cheapest. That said, they have no cannons and you are rather exposed on a raft.



One of the main activities a group of people can do while sailing is fish. This makes rafting both a fun and productive activity!

After sailing around a bit we landed on this island and cooked our fish using one of the previous mentioned campfires.

Oh, and as a small bonus, here is a picture of the worlds smallest iron node. There may be smaller out there, but so far this is the smallest I have seen.

1 comment:

Visperas said...

I want to make my own raft and sail the seven seas. Long way to that for the moment.