Friday, February 12, 2010

Three Unrelated But Still Significant Pictures

I could have made three separate posts, but each of these pictures has only a small story associated with them, so I'll just write it up here!


I attacked someone and killed them, and then I ganked them, which I didn't realize gives you even more negative karma. I didn't realize how much negative karma you got from killing members of your alliance all-together so I turned red instantly and thus could no longer enter cities of my own kind. So, I decided to start hunting around for people to kill for alignment. One of the first places I found was this island hamlet where I killed one person afk swimming, and another chopping a tree. Then someone mining in full armor reacted and slayed me, but it was fun.

Running further along, I ran into this cool looking city! (monster owned)


I think this doorway is an entrance to a dwarven city. Just a guess. Untill next blog, farewell!

5 comments:

Visperas said...

Where is that second picture from?
Who builds that buildings?

Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

Cultists, beyond that I'm not sure, I've seen these buildings around agon in a few places.

heartlessgamer said...

Good stuff, always enjoy your adventures. Even in games I dislike.

Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

Hehe thanks heartless, been enjoying your blog myself lately! Love the cheap-ass gamer stuff, seriously. There is nothing to be ashamed of about it hehe. I couldn't do it, but in a way, you are a BIG lesson to learn from, gamers need to stop trying to get every game and never get anything accomplished, and actually try to start be a real gamer which means succeed and win and have fun, not play ever damn new game out there hehe. I guess I'm trying to say, it's more about getting the harder achievments, then getting a lot of them. ;)

Sabbath LoD said...

Hai!

Remember me?