Saturday, January 13, 2007

BlackFlag is created

I have a little ChewToastOnce update today. I was talking to a friend of mine who was inspired by my PKing adventures to create a PK alt himself. We where talking and he mentioned making a PK clan. I have always had this idea in the back of my mind for awhile because I figured with all the death that comes with the life of a PK I would have plenty of SP to level up a clan. ( You see, when you die in Lineage 2 you loose XP but not SP or skillpoints) So we talked and I decided to go ahead and make the clan. :) We discussed a variety of names and have decided upon:BlackFlag! Arr, yes we be a band of pirates that shall roam the fields and plains of Lineage 2 searching for people to kill and rob! It's name shall inspire fear across the land! And Haiku.

So who is this friend of mine? Well, I would like to introduce you to: Carl!Carl is a good guy. He wants to be a PK real bad. He has never really PKed before, but I can see he has a thirst for blood an action in him. Does he have what it takes to be a killer in Lineage 2? I don't know. The next few months will test him hard. He's wearing the gear I used until level 20 so he is well equiped to kill. But once he gets his first class change done and reaches D grade? That is where it really begins.

Well Carl had never actually killed anyone. I could see he had a thirst for blood. So I decided to show him to ropes of Talking Island and find him his first kill. We wandered around, first to the waterfall, then to the stone circles that sometimes people camp. There was nothing untill on the beach near town we found a clue! A bow that a monster had dropped and someone had failed to pick up. And nearby there was a few Stems! You know what that means... whar thar be loot that wasn't picked up, thar be a victim nearby! So we search and we search... and I go to show Carl a great spot to find people, and that is the spot with all the stone guardians. People like it because they move so slow, good for mages. And what do we find, but a victim! Get 'im Carl!The chase is on! He attacks and...
Well, for those of you who have a quick eye you might notice the dead person isn't who Carl attacked at first. Hmm, should have bought some haste potions!

No comments: