Friday, November 7, 2008

Dr Oleg I'll get you!


I log in today to find that I have been under attack! Thankfully the person wasn't able to finish me off... Who are you Dr Oleg?

Well I did a bit of sleuthing, and I found that Dr Oleg has only killed 3 pirates. So he is not a major PKer. And yet... I see that one of his most recent pirate kills was a member of my Anti-PK clan the Bloody Jewel! Is this guy a Jewel hunter? What did we do to him?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but perhaps someday I will find out.

I tried to track were Dr Oleg went but with all this water around it's hard to find a good trail. (I found his tracks at one point, but they just went into the river, and I couldn't find them again on the other side.)

But who knows, Shartak IS an Island and chances are I will run into this Dr Oleg again to exact my revenge!

No comments: